Looking to expand your marketing efforts into the Latin American market? Or perhaps you’ve already been active there and are looking to expand further? Either way, having offices in both the US and Argentina, we’re pretty much in the middle of the world when it comes to markets.
If so, you might be interested in checking out Clickfunnels Brasil, which focuses on marketing for startups and entrepreneurs in Latin America, as well as export marketing for companies based in the US, Canada, and Western Europe.
Here’s a quick overview of Clickfunnels Brasil:
– Established in 2015.
– Homebase is located in Buenos Aires, Argentina — which has become their largest market after the company opened an office there.
– They offer a free trial, with paid plans starting at $2.95 a month.
– Their target audience is typically between the ages of 22 and 35.
If you’re looking to target the Latin American market or are already exporting to the region, you might be interested in Clickfunnels Brasil, which is a sister company to the well-known Clickfunnels.com. Like its parent company, the focus of Clickfunnels Brasil is on marketing for small businesses.
One of the ways they achieve this is by offering a variety of free templates and samples, as well as affiliate marketing and lead generation training.
If you’re looking to get started with affiliate marketing, the team at Clickfunnels Brasil can help you get set up with a free account. There are also a number of free templates and samples you can use to get your website or blog up and running quickly.
Some of the features available to users on the Clickfunnels Brasil are the same as those found on the larger, parent company’s website. These include:
- A landing page designed for a product demo, free trials, or similar offers.
- Plus offers, which are basically free trials with added perks.
- Email integration so you can send email campaigns to qualified leads.
- A/B testing features to try different marketing approaches and see what works best for your business.
- Online store builder to create simple or complex stores depending on your needs.
- Scheduling functions so you can automate your workflow.
- Marketing funnels to organize your strategy and track the progress of your marketing efforts.
- And more…
Why Should You Try Clickfunnels Brasil?
With offices in Argentina and the US, as well as export offices in the UK and Canada, we’re pretty much in the middle of the world when it comes to markets for the company’s products. This means they can offer a truly global service; however, it also means they need to be careful about any legal restrictions surrounding the region they operate in.
As an example, in the UK you can run a business without having a storefront or selling your products online. This is because most retailers and eCommerce platforms restrict themselves to serving only customers in the UK. Similarly, in Canada you can’t sell alcohol or tobacco products, as these are considered regulated commodities and can’t be sold elsewhere in North America. This can limit the type of products you can sell online, as well as how much you can charge for them.
If you’re looking to expand your online marketing efforts to the Latin American market, you might want to consider trying Clickfunnels Brasil. Not only do they have offices in both Argentina and the US, as well as export offices in the UK and Canada, but they also provide a truly global service, which means they can offer help to businesses in all these markets. In addition, they’ve created a number of free templates and samples you can use to get your website or blog up and running quickly. This can help you get your feet wet and try out various marketing approaches before committing to a paid plan.