Are you looking to setup a popup optin form for your funnels? You can easily do this with the optin pop up feature inside ClickFunnels. In this article, we’ll discuss how to setup a popup optin form for a funnels. We will also cover some basic information on how to use a popup optin form.
Why Use A Popup Optin Form
There are several reasons why you might want to setup a popup optin form for your website. For example, perhaps you want to collect email addresses from new visitors to your site in order to send them periodic emails about important changes to your site and services.
Perhaps you want to create a survey to find out what your visitors think about your website and how you can improve your offerings.
You can use a popup optin form to gain valuable insight into your target audience’s needs and interests. Moreover, you can use the information you gather to continuously improve your site and services.
How To Setup A Popup Optin Form For A Funnel
Let’s get started by signing up for a free account with ClickFunnels. Once you’ve done that, you’ll see a popup with the following form;
Enter your name
An optional company name
A phone number (optional)
How To Use This Form
Once you’ve signed up for the form, you’ll see four options at the top of the form. These are the four steps you need to follow in order to use the form;
1. Step 1: Choose The Destination URL (Where does the form send me?): You’ll see a drop-down menu with the option to select from various destinations. (e.g., mywebsite.com/landing-page (mywebsite.com/contact-form)). Choose the one you want to use for the form and click Next.
2. Step 2: Configure The Form (What information do I need to provide?):This step will allow you to configure the form with the information you need. For the contact form, you’ll need to enter the email address, name, and phone number of the person you want to send the email to. You’ll also need to provide a detailed description of what you want the visitor to do (e.g., submit the contact form, get a free ebook, etc.).
3. Step 3: Customize The Message (What message do I want to give the visitor?):You’ll see a section below the form that contains a gray bar. This is the area where you can provide a short message to the visitor. You can choose from a few pre-written messages or you can enter your own text.
4. Step 4: Save The Form (Is there anything else I need to do?):Once you’ve entered all the information and hit Submit, you’ll see a confirmation message from ClickFunnels.
5. Step 5: View My Form In Action (How does it look?): Once you’ve confirmed the information, you’ll be taken to a new page where you can see your form in action.
As you can see above, this form is pretty basic. It has only four steps, a confirmation button, and a couple of text boxes. But, it does the trick and it gives you a taste of how a popup optin form works. From here, you can simply revisit this page and change the information you provided in Step 2 (e.g., the recipient’s email address, etc.).
6. Step 6: Repeat For Additional Forms (How many forms do I need to create?):While you can simply create one optin form per funnel (e.g., one for the contact form, etc.), you might want to create additional forms for other funnels you have. To do this, simply return to the contact form and select Add Another Contact Form from the drop-down menu.
Then, repeat the above process for the additional form.
7. Step 7: Monitor The Results (Am I getting the results I want?): You can track the results of your efforts simply by logging into your account and viewing your contact forms. You’ll see a detailed report that includes a breakdown of contacts, forms submitted, and more.
From here, you can determine whether or not this strategy is working for you. Moreover, you can use the information you gather to continually improve your contact form.
Hopefully, this article has helped you understand what a popup optin form is and how to use one. If you want to add more forms to your website, simply sign up for a free account with ClickFunnels and begin adding forms today!