If you’re looking for ways to make money online, you’ve probably heard of ClickFunnels. The funnel tool is one of the most popular ways to make money online. It’s actually the tool I built my business with. So I guess you could say that I’m a bit of a fan girl.
I’m not going to sugarcoat the fact that building a successful business with ClickFunnels is no easy task. It requires a lot of hard work. And it’s not always easy to explain to folks outside of the industry why you need to put in so much effort. But if you have a business purpose behind why you want to build a product, it’s a whole lot easier to justify the countless hours you’ll need to put in.
The Three Phases Of The ClickFunnels Process
Before we get started, it’s important to understand the three phases that make up the ClickFunnels process.
The first phase is the creation phase. This is where you come up with the idea for your product or service and gather the necessary material to build it. You can use various tools to make the process easier, such as the Inspiration Flow to gain inspiration or the Board to keep track of everything you need to remember.
During this phase, you’ll most likely want to test the market for your product. You can use free tools like Google Trends or Google Search Engine Rank Checker to easily find the popularity of any niche topic.
You can use the information you find to create a buyer persona and target audience. This will help you communicate with your audience more effectively and make them more inclined to purchase your product.
The next phase is the marketing phase. This is where you build your audience and start driving traffic to your product. You can use various platforms to spread the word about your product, such as social media, SEO, and PPC (paid search marketing).
The key to successfully using PPC is to create compelling ads that will push your product above the competition. To do this, you’ll need to take a bit of an information product approach. You’ll want to include a few key points about your product in each ad. In addition to that, you can use bidding strategies to dynamically change the pricing for each click.
If you want to build a business around an e-commerce store, you’ll want to focus on marketing via email. This is because most people have an email account and most businesses have a CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system built into it. Thus, you can gain access to a massive audience that is already inclined to listen to what you have to say.
When it comes to social media, you’ll want to focus on the following platforms:
Each of these platforms has the potential to reach hundreds of millions of people. With Instagram, you’ll want to create compelling content that will draw people in and make them interested in your product. With Twitter, you’ll want to develop and follow a robust content strategy. Facebook is a bit of a mixed bag. You can use the platform to gain massive audiences or to connect with your existing customers.
Building A Product That Money Can’t Replace
If you want to create a product that will sell, you have to understand how much money can be made from it. The good news is you don’t need to be Einstein to figure this out. You just need to use Google.
A few days ago, I was talking with a friend of mine who is a talented designer. She was explaining how she goes about creating logos and brand identities. She mentioned a couple of books that were really helpful in understanding how to create a brand identity that will last.
One of the books is called Brand Identity (https://amzn.to/2MzfFnU) by Malcolm Gladwell. If you’ve ever read Gladwell’s book The Tipping Point, you’ll know exactly what kind of impact this book will have on you. Don’t get me wrong, the information is incredibly helpful even if you’re already familiar with branding. But the truth is, not everyone is and it’s a relatively quick and easy read.
If you don’t have the time to read a full book, you can watch a quick video introduction by clicking the below button.
The second book my friend recommended is called The Art Of War by Sun Tzu. For those of you who have read The Art Of War and are familiar with Sun Tzu’s teachings, you’ll know what kind of impact this book will have on you as well. You don’t need to have read either one of these books to understand what’s going on here, but having some background knowledge in either case will only make you more enlightened as you go through the process.
You see, if you want to create a successful product, you need to approach this project with three things in mind:
- The product itself needs to be valuable. This means that you must have a good understanding of what your product is and why people should care about it.
- You must consider the costs associated with manufacturing and distributing your product. This includes everything from the cost of design and material to the cost of shipping and handling. In some cases, this can be an entire other category.
- You must also think about pricing. There are three main approaches you can take when it comes to pricing in retail:
- Discounting. For example, if you sell your product for $100 and you apply a 30% discount, it will sell for $70. While this seems like a great deal, keep in mind that if you’re selling a limited number of items, the loss of profit can be significant. You’ll need to factor this into your pricing strategy if you want to be successful.
- Fixed pricing. In this case, you set a specific price point for your product. While this may seem like a good strategy for the time being, it can be difficult to price a product once you’ve already established a certain price point. If you want to be able to change prices at any time, this may not be the best option for you.
- Variable pricing. This is a bit of a grey area when it comes to pricing. In variable pricing, you set a price point for your product, but you also take into consideration things like the costs associated with producing and shipping your product. Essentially, with variable pricing, you’re trading short-term profit for long-term growth.
If you want to create a product that will sell, build a business case to support your idea. This business case should include the following sections:
- An income statement
- A balance sheet
- An overview of your pricing strategy
- A detailed production plan
- A SWOT Analysis (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, andThreats)
To help you build your business case, I’ve created a free business plan template that you can use. Just click the link below to download the free business plan template.
Once you’ve built a business case, take some time to look at what others are doing in your niche. If possible, reach out to similar businesses and see how they’re doing. Also, look at other successful products in your niche and see how they’re doing it.
You should also consider reading up on the basics of marketing and sales. Knowing how to approach marketing and sales can make all the difference in the world. If you want to learn more, I’ve created a free mini-course on marketing for entrepreneurs. In this free mini-course, you’ll learn how to effectively market your product using digital marketing techniques.
If you’re looking for an easy way to brainstorm product ideas, check out my blog post on how to create a product idea calendar using Google Sheets. You can use this product idea calendar to track your ideas and future plans. This blog post also explains how to use different tools to make your task of product development much easier. You can access this blog post from the link below.
If you’re looking to build a business that can scale and sustain itself, consider looking into affiliate marketing. With affiliate marketing, you don’t need to build your own product to make money. You simply need to refer people to a product or service that you know is a good fit for them. The affiliate marketing community is a large and growing group of people who are always looking for new ways to make money online. If you’re looking to learn more, check out the Affiliate Marketing Community on Reddit.