You have a brand new account with ClickFunnels and want to change your password. What are the steps?
1) Navigate to the ‘Forgot my password’ section of your account.
2) Provide your email and the password you used when you created the account.
3) Click the ‘Send reset link’ button.
4) You will then be redirected to a page asking you to input the email you used to set up the account. Click the ‘Send reset link’ button again.
5) You will then be brought back to the ‘Forgot my password’ section of your account. Your password has now been changed and you can login with your new password.
What if I don’t remember my password?
If you can’t remember your ClickFunnels password, it’s probably because you’ve chosen one that is difficult to guess. We don’t recommend using a complex password. Choose a password that is easy to remember and consists of characters from a diverse set.
If you still can’t remember your password after trying out several simple combinations, then it’s time to reset it. Go back to the ‘Forgot my password’ section of your account and follow the steps outlined above.