I know what you’re thinking. You’re probably thinking that since this blog post is titled “Name Your Own Price,” then it must mean that I have a secret discount code for you. That’s not quite true. What I actually have is a discount code for all of the products mentioned in this post. I’ll explain more.
You see, a few months back, I decided to try something new. Instead of just selling one product at a time, like traditional retail, I decided to sell everything at once. This way, I could give each product a shot at success without overwhelming myself. So I built a special URL called www.camdenpie.com. When people typed this directly into their browser, they were taken to a page with all of the ClickFunnels products listed on one page. From there, the user could either buy individual products or they could buy a package that contained all of the products they needed. In-line with the “Buy One, Get One Free” offer that Funnelbook and GrowMap have, I decided to give them all a shot at making money off this new site. I figured why not? Who knows, maybe someone will be interested in all of these products. For those wondering, the items mentioned in this post are:
- Funnelbook – This is where you build your funnel. When someone clicks on the link or goes directly to the website, they are taken to a funnel creation page where they can choose which funnels they want to make. There are 11 different funnels to choose from. Each one comes with a free campaign. So for example, if you pick the “Online Store” funnel, you’ll get to choose between two different store templates (one for a store selling jewelry and clothes, the other for a store selling electronics and toys). You can also add on any of the following: email marketing, landing page, or webinar.
- GrowMap – If you’re looking for a CRM (Customer Relationship Management) tool, you’ll find many good alternatives in this section. From there, you can choose whether you want to use email, text messages, or social media to communicate with your customers. You can also use the integrations to send transactional emails or text messages to your customers as they make or break purchases.
- MatchingBracelet – This is the final piece of the puzzle. When a user lands on the main page of www.camdenpie.com, a popping animation guides them to the shopping cart. Once there, they see a brief description of the product and the price. Then, there are two options.
- Buy Now – If the user clicks this, they are taken to a shopping cart page where they can choose how many of each product they want to purchase. When they are finished shopping, they are presented with a check-out page.
- Name Your Own Price – If they click this, they are presented with a page where they can input a price that they’re willing to pay for the chosen products. Once they’ve input their price, they can click the “Order” button to have their cart updated with the new price. The remaining products are still available for purchase at their original prices.
While this may not be the cheapest product or the greatest discount offered, it is the simplest way to buy all of these products. If you’ve been looking for an easy way to try out ClickFunnels, or if you’re just curious about what all the buzz is about, this is the best way to find out. Plus, as I said before, you can’t beat getting all of these products for free.
Why Did I Do This?
I did this to prove a point. When you have so much product, the least sophisticated buyer could easily become frustrated looking for a discount code. For those curious, the average cart is about $600 USD in revenue (this varies based on the number of products a user wants to purchase). So if you’re looking for a one-stop-shop for online store owners, the list of products mentioned above are all part of the package.
I have many more opportunities to promote and generate revenue from these products, and I’ll continue to add more offers as I think of them. For those curious, you can find out more about www.camdenpie.com at www.camdenpie.com/info. If you’d like to be informed of upcoming discounts or promotions, please subscribe to my email list (you’ll receive occasional emails from me).