We want to make sure that you are aware of all of the features and benefits of ScheduleOnce with ClickFunnels. So let’s get started.
The good news is that ScheduleOnce is a free app for iOS and Android devices. So you can take it with you wherever you go.
On the other hand, ClickFunnels is a landing page tool that offers a number of features, all of which can be extremely useful for anyone who handles online marketing. If you’re looking for a simple, yet effective way to connect with potential customers, then ClickFunnels is the perfect solution.
Here are some of the features that you get when you sign up for ScheduleOnce:
- Single-click-free sign-up. When you install the app, you’ll see a simple sign-up screen. After you confirm your email address, you’ll see a confirmation message showing that you can log in with your email.
- Free trial. During the 14-day free trial, you get access to the entire app. Keep in mind that you’ll need to pay for the premium version to unlock all the features.
- HD templates. Instead of sticking with the stock templates that most apps offer, you’ll see a variety of high-quality templates when you log in. Some of the templates are completely free, while others cost you $5 or $10. You’re free to pick and choose which ones you want to use for your landing page.
- Animated pop-up forms. One of the things that make a landing page stand out from the standard look-like-a-blog-post page is the ability to incorporate animated elements. For example, when a visitor clicks a button to follow you on social media, they’ll see an animated pop-up window with a Twitter logo and a friendly “Follow us on Twitter” message.
- Lead Generation Forms. The standard lead generation form that you’ll see on most websites is pretty plain. However, you’ll see a variety of pre-designed forms in the login screen of ScheduleOnce. The forms are slick, clean, and easy to read. When a visitor fills out a form and submits it, they’ll be redirected to a thank you page that offers additional follow-up instructions.
- Unlimited pages. With most landing page builders, you’ll be stuck with the default number of pages – 20. While with ScheduleOnce, you can create as many pages as you want and give them all unique URLs.
- Free SSL Certificate. When you install ScheduleOnce, you’ll notice that your landing page is now secured using https:// instead of http://. This means that the address bar will turn green and display the lock icon instead of the white square.
- Real-time Reporting. You can monitor all of the metrics for your landing pages – traffic, conversions, and more – all from the ScheduleOnce dashboard.
One of the primary benefits of ScheduleOnce is that it makes it easy to get a landing page up and running in a matter of minutes. Instead of fiddling with the settings of a regular website to get it to look the way you want, with ScheduleOnce, it’s all managed from the app. Even the most tech-savvy individuals will find it easy to use.
Another benefit is that you don’t need to be a digital marketer or SEO expert to get the most out of ScheduleOnce. If you follow the simple step-by-step instructions that come with the app, you’ll have an effective landing page within minutes. Plus, you’ll have all the analytics you need to track the performance of your page.
Last but not least, ScheduleOnce encourages visitors to engage with your content. According to HubSpot Blogs research, 77% of consumers want to engage with content via a short survey or quick question. If you’ve ever tried to create a lead generation form on your website, you’ll know that it’s not exactly an easy task. You’ll need to either create custom forms with lots of different questions and/or answer them yourself in your blog. With ScheduleOnce, you can put a quick, five- or six-question survey right at the end of your blog post. This will encourage your readers to take the time to engage with your content.
In summary, if you’re looking for a simple way to quickly and effectively build a landing page, then ScheduleOnce is the perfect solution. Not only will it save you time and money, but it will allow you to focus on what’s most important to you – growing your business.