The most commonly asked question is, “Which is better, Clickfunnels or Leadpages?” If you’re looking for an easy answer, you’ve come the right place. We’re breaking down the differences between the two platforms so you can make the right choice for your needs.
What is Clickfunnels?
If you’re looking to get started with internet marketing, ClickFunnels is the perfect place to start. It’s a cloud-based software that makes setting up your website a whole lot easier.
Essentially, what ClickFunnels does is take all of the complexity out of getting a website up and running. Instead of learning how to code from scratch, you can use pre-made templates to quickly get your website up and running with little to no knowledge of HTML or CSS.
The cool thing about these templates is that they’re pre-designed so you don’t have to worry about the small details like colors and layout. All you have to do is fill in the content and you’re good to go. ClickFunnels also offers a drag-and-drop landing page builder so if you’ve ever built a website before, you’ll have no trouble creating a digital version of it. The best part is that you can use this same landing page to convert traffic from all sources — both organic and paid.
What is Leadpages?
Leadpages is also a cloud-based software, but it’s more focused on marketing and lead generation. That means that it helps businesses gain new customers and converts existing customers into paying customers.
The cool thing about Leadpages is that it gives you all of the tools you need to build compelling landing pages without having to code. For example, you can use templates to create highly personalized landing pages that look exactly like a website you built with WordPress or another content management system. In addition, you can add a call to action to the header, footer, and each individual blog post to drive more conversions. And while templates make creating landing pages easy, you can also download and customize starter kits that come with a fully functioning sample website. You can’t beat having a completely functioning, sample website when you’re trying to decide what tools to purchase.
Key Differences Between Clickfunnels and Leadpages
Let’s take a quick look at some of the key differences between them:
- Cost: You can sign up for a free account on ClickFunnels with no credit card needed. After that, you’ll only need to pay $5 per month plus the cost of the tools you select. With Leadpages, you’ll need to purchase the software and pay a one-time $25 setup fee, plus $5 per month.
- Features: While all of the features on Leadpages are free, the ones on ClickFunnels require a paid subscription. Some of the features on Leadpages include landing page optimization, lead nurturing, and follow-up emails. In addition, you can use the free version of ClickFunnels to build your own simple website and take advantage of its landing page builder.
- User Interface: While both platforms have an easy-to-use dashboard, the UI on ClickFunnels is quite a bit neater and more streamlined. If you’re used to using WordPress or another content management system, you’ll feel right at home.
- Ease of Use: Although both of these platforms are incredibly easy to use, setting up a website on Leadpages can be a bit more complex. The majority of the templates on the platform are fully customizable, so if you’re looking for a one-stop-shop for all of your web-related needs, you might have to try out another platform.
- Support: One of the biggest differences between a product like Leadpages and a product like ClickFunnels is the level of support you’ll receive. Although both of these platforms are designed to make setting up a website simple, nothing is ever truly “one-stop-shop” when it comes to tech support. When you need help, you’ll either have to search online for solutions or contact the support team. So, if you’re looking for a product that offers the best possible support, you might have to try out another platform.
Now that you have the basic differences between ClickFunnels and Leadpages in mind, you can create a more informed decision about which one is the best fit for your needs. For instance, if you have a completely functioning website and you just need a way to generate more leads, you might want to consider Leadpages since it has a lot of features that can help you with that task. Still, if you’re looking for a simple way to get a website up and running and don’t need any features, ClickFunnels might be the best choice. Otherwise, if you’re someone who needs a bit more hand-holding when it comes to setting up your website, you might want to try out another platform. Ultimately, it’s all about finding what works best for you. And, if you’re not sure which one is the best fit for your needs, it’s always good to ask other users’ opinions or consult the official websites for the platforms. Just remember that no matter which one you choose, you’ll still need to learn how to code if you want to build a functional website. So, make sure you have the time to learn and the will to do so.